Are you part of a company that is interested in collaborate with us in the construction or design industries? We’re excited to partner with builders, architects, cabinet dealers, interior designers, commercial builders and home remodelers to bring your projects to life with our exquisite stone fabrication and installation services. We work with a variety of businesses, ranging from custom home builders to architecture firms and interior designers. Here’s a few quick steps on how to get started working with us:
1. Explore Our Range of Products: At Marble Granite World, we specialize in crafting stunning countertops from a variety of premium materials including granite, quartz, marble, quartzite, porcelain, and Dekton. Take a look at our diverse selection of materials and explore our live inventory to find the perfect fit for your project’s style and requirements. We’ve got all the right materials for both residential and commercial countertop projects.
2. Request a Meeting: Initiate the collaboration process by reaching out to us for a consultation. Our experienced team will work closely with you to understand your project’s specifications, design preferences, and budget constraints. We’re here to offer expert advice and guide you through the material selection process. During this initial consultation, we can discuss getting your company set up with an account at Marble Granite World to make all future transactions more seamless. Having an account with us means getting a designated Sales & Design Associate to manage each of your projects!
3. Initiate the First Project: Once we quote you on your first project and get you set up with an account, let us know when you’re ready to begin your project. We’ll set up a schedule to begin production, beginning with setting up a templating appointment. We’ll use our advanced technology to ensure accuracy and minimize any potential discrepancies during installation. Furthermore, our state-of-the-art fabrication facility in Kernersville, NC, is equipped with advanced machinery and skilled artisans who transform raw stone slabs into exquisite final products. We adhere to the highest standards of quality to deliver products that exceed your expectations.
4. Give Us Feedback: Our project management team and installation teams are dedicated to bringing your design to life with impeccable craftsmanship. We only ask that after the completion of our first project with your company, you provide us with honest feedback so we can further tailor our process of working with you and your team. Our goal is to ensure a hassle-free experience for both you and your clients.
Still not sure if we’re the right fit for your company?
Here are 5 reasons to partner with us:
1. Competitive Pricing: Collaborating with Marble Granite World means gaining access to premium products at competitive prices. We understand the importance of staying within budget without compromising on quality.
2. Ongoing Project Support: Our relationship doesn’t end after the first project. We offer ongoing support to address any questions or concerns you might have after the project is completed. For every future project, you’ll have the ability to continue to work with the same Sales & Design Associate. This allows us to ensure you’re getting consistent customer service while simultaneously building a relationship one of our team members. Your satisfaction is our priority!
3. We’re a One-Stop Shop: If you’re interested in a partner who can provide more than just countertops, look no further. In addition to countertop fabrication and installation, Marble Granite World can provide sinks, faucets, plumbing reconnections, tile backsplash, and tile installation services. We are here to help you see your project through to completion.
4. Our 5-Star Reputation: Partnering with Marble Granite World means joining forces with a team that is passionate about creating exceptional stone countertops that enhance the beauty and functionality of your projects. Just check us out on Google or ask around to hear what others have to say about us. Our reputation far exceeds that of any of the competitors in our local market. That’s what 20+ years of quality work and active customer service looks like!
5. Locally-owned, Locally-operated: Marble Granite World is a locally-owned and operated family businesses. There’s no such thing as calling 1-800 with Marble Granite World. When you need urgent help, there’s a support team ready to serve you. No wait time required. No never-ending chains of command. We pride ourselves on our customer service!
Fill out the form below if you’d like for us to reach out to you regarding setting up an account with us!